The Demigods of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demigods of the Future

The past books have happened, the next generation now comes in, with them is a new set of fights, problems, monsters, prophecies, enemies, and friends. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the fateless one...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack

Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Well it told us that that thing is alive and in new York and that it is taking orders from someone" jake said pondering he pulled out the phone again itching had changed. Jack looked up in exasperation and saw a large strange brid on the wire of the cafe " please tell me you guys don't see that brid looking at us , please just a quick break betwine monsters" I
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Scilene watched the bird. "I do..."

Floral grabbed their arms and ran out."we have to get moving!" she said edgerly
Back to top Go down
https://thedemigodsfuture.rpg-board.net
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 pm

They got all the way back to central park in a deserted area when they where surrounded by the man eating crows jack tired to flora " you have enough arrows cause you have enough targets"
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Floral pulled out her bow and ntched an arrow in her bow. "got it." with a whistle the golden arrow sturuck the crow, it flattered but stayed up,annother dove down at Jack, she shoot an arrow at it and sent it tummbleing away.

Another crow dove at Scilene, she cut the wing of the crow berfore pulling to the side and it landed right where she was a moment ago."guh!" she cried And scrambled out of the way of another how dove at her midscetion, that crow was sent flying, but more and more came. "'what are these?" she cried
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

" if I rember my mythology right these are man Ewing crows that Hercules had to kill " jack yelled as he rouged a swarm of them " pick your targets " he yelled at flora" make those arrows count we need to keep them off of the mortals!"
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Scilene lashed out at another swarm with her sword."I don't think they are after the mortals....I think they are after us!" she cut another one.

Floral picked up another arrow and notched four others in in her bow, then released, knocking at least 2 from the swarms. "I can't hold them off for long!" she warned A bird knocked her to the side and she stumbled agained the tree.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm

"look out " jack yells the air stiffened around every one but jake as he rused override to flora hacking the crows as he ran. " selinea we need to regret for now more are coming . The space around everyone lessened as jack got flora to the pound
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Scilene followed and stopped at the edge of the lake. "what did you do?" she asked her eyes wide in shock.

Floral stummbled next to Scilene."I-I-I think he froze time!" she gasped. Her quiver was full and her hair was messy.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:20 pm

"can we talk when we are not in danger of being eating" jack shoted as he slaked a couple of crows whith his shield
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:56 pm

"comeon!" scilene yelled and pulled her friends under water. As soon as they went onder she made an air bubble under the bottomm of the bond so they could breath. of coures they got wet, she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 am

"thanks " said jack shaking off the water" ok so how long can you hold this bubble seline and anybody have a plan for sealing whith those homicidal birds?"
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 am

Scilene laughed "as long as I want!" She glanced up at the crows trying to get in the pond with out getting wet.They were not at the bottom of the pond because, if they went all the way down, the other's heads would pop like a ballon. So they where at the middle of the lake.

"I have an Idea!" Floral shouted excitedly, seeing every one wince at her high tone she said more quietly "We have to stick together, and keep are backs to each other and make our way to..." she trailed off.

"my old apartment." Scilene finished. Her face was strait and determined.

"oh, alright," Floral nodded

"ready Jack?" Scilene asked starting to move the bubble up.

Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:47 am

"do I have a choice" muttered jake as he peeped his weapons
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:52 am

"nope! " Scilene cherrped as they rocketed to the scerface. She sent a blast of water to make sure the crows con't get at them. They landed on the shore and they scrambled to action. Floral took out 2 crows with her golden arrows. Scile slicked and stated at a swarm of crows.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Jack covered both of them whith his shield covering the from dive bombing crows but there where to many and hey started to get thoughe curing everyone " this plan is not working we are surrounded " jack yelled trusted and desperat . Just as they massed for the final stack a loud crack riled over head scattering the bride two more and the biters where in full retreat " what was that jack said confused. "That, was me saving your buts" said a tall teen Agee walking into the cowering his face was covered by his cowboy hat "and I believe you owe me a few answers "
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Scilene lowered her sword. "I don't need to answer any of your questions."She said stubbonly

Floral jumped up."hi! and Thanks for saveing us!" she said gratefully

Scilene gave her a warning look and looked over the dude. "the question is. who are you? ." She growled
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 pm

" names jake" he said lifting up his hat "looks like you guys got into a heck of a mess whith those birds from hell you alright? And what exactly did you see?" "we are fine ... Wait guys he is the one from the phone the guy where looking for!" jake responded
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Scilene moaned. "couldn't we gotten one who actually is actually a demigod?" she complaned "mortals lack knowledge!"

Floral nuged Scilene "remember? you are part moral." she reminded her.

Scilene growled but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:13 pm

" so your not mortal so if you got eaten by thoses crows you would still live darn it I wasted my ammo " jake said sarcastically " now answer my questions"
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Scilene sighed." we would have died idiotic mortal." she huffed

ooc: >.> what questions?
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:23 pm

"wow tough crowd" said jake and jack groned "well seeing as you guys are nOt freaking out about those birds means you have seen things like that before and judging from the pointy sticks you guys have some midevil training to boot ,now come one my grandpa's safe house is not to far we can talk there

End topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the fateless one...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Demigods of the Future :: New York :: Central Park-
Jump to: