The Demigods of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demigods of the Future

The past books have happened, the next generation now comes in, with them is a new set of fights, problems, monsters, prophecies, enemies, and friends. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the fateless one...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

Finding the fateless one... Empty
PostSubject: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Scilene and her demigod group walked in central park. "the best place to find some one is in New York.." She mutted to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://thedemigodsfuture.rpg-board.net
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:23 pm

"Sure , finding one person in a city of thousands in the space of ten days and still do not know where this land of many islands is eather" jack said mockingly. "mind conjering up a paddle sea girle cause we are up the creek whithout one."
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Scilene narrowed her eyes. "What ever." she growled and took off her back pack and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm

"sure pouting will help " jack said anoyed by the lack of help he bean looking around the park looking for the trail he had found befor being chased off to camp at the same dead stump he found the monster marks from befor and something else a smartphone whith a caduceus on it opening the screen there was a iris message app the was glowingsoftlyopenng it a raimbow light shoot out from the screen jack droped it and steped back . The light took shape and showed a middle age man dressed in a unifrom simmilar to ups carring a packige in one had and talking on asmart phone whith the outher after a second he noticed that he was being watched and put down his packige and looked atjack curiously and could it be sucpicously? "Hmm so you're the one who has been causing such a messamong the gods huh" he looked down at his phone looking like he was cheking his messages looking up he seemed to make a desion "Take the phone on it is the photo of the guy you're looking for and a app that i call my ggps locator " jack was confused "GPS?" "no" the guy said "GGPS god golbal postiong system it shows the locatio of where you need to go to find what you are looking for i use a similar program for my messages . take care of the phone will ya do not let you 're friends smash it and prove the rest of the gods wrong about you got ." Wha wait who are you prove them what?"he sarted to respond then his phone rang looking at he sighed "sorry my time is up see you" and vainshed looking at the phone on the ground and head spining whith questions jack sighed "by the gods why cant i get a strighet anser picking up the phone i flicked it open to the photos aand saw the picturer was ther i brouhet back to where seline and flora where waitingand yelled "look what i have showing the picturer of the guy on the phone to them "well lookes like we found our paddle" jack said whith a smile
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:13 pm

ooc: I am going to take over floral's postings tell she is able to get back on.

ic:

Floral looked over the picture. "great, but how do we use it?" she smiled

Scilene giggled and took the picture."he looks tough." she admited.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Jack snaped his fingers at them "Come on girls fate of the world at stake her can you Please focus ".
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Scilene snaped her head up. "don't tell me what to do!"

Floral sat up. "I meant, how will we find him!" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:31 pm

"It's more than we had before " jake said as we was looking at the phone "huh that's strange there are two destinations on this gps app one is here in new York the other one is ... Hawaii finally someplace nice ! Want to check out the marker in new York frist girls ?" jack asked already getting the directions .
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

"fine" Scilene muttered

***timeskip***

As they walked passed a sushi restaurant, Scilene cursed in ancient Greek." hurting harmless sea animals..." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 pm

"Oh please don't tell me you are one of those vegatarin hippies this is going to be a long trip" jack sighed "looks like we are almost there looks like it a store front in times square monster deals ...Please tell me that it is just badly named "
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Foral nodded "well, I hope so."

Scilene narrowed her eyes "I an not a vegatarin! " she growled."I just don't eat sea food!" she huffed. "and with a good reason!"
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Jack rolled his eyes at seline "Really, Alright enough about fish we are her turning twords the bullish it looked like a high end cafe whith normal People going in and out turning to sleane jack said " ladies whith big swords frist I guard the rear over by that cafe cross the square." jack tired and took a step
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Scilene walked ahead she gave him a mocking face before opening the door.

Floral trotted in behind Scilene she looked over the place curious. it was a big cafe, like Starbucks. A lot of people where sitting down enjoying a cup of coffee.Suddenly a person in a black drench coat rushed to Jack.

Scilene jumped as it ran past her. "jack watch out!" she called. She pulled out her dager sized sword, it grew to its full length and she ran after it.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Jack tired around just as the creature reached him "you!" jack exclaimed he grapes the onrushing being and tossed it over his solder and into an in coming taxi. The taxi skidded as the driver hit the breakers the colaked monster grew unti it was the size of a small house it had a snake for a tail a lions head a gotes legs and it's mouth was dripping whith a green acid that sidled when it hit the road below. Jack gave a eager grin "finaly I found you you are going to pay you freak of nature! " he chafed deploying his axe and shield as he ran "You're mine DIE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Scilene scidded to a stop turned and taunted the monster to the river that was near them. "jack!" she called " see if we can get him over here, I can weakin him!" She called

Floral leaped to a high spot and took out her golden arrows and shot them at the monster's eyes trying to blind it.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Jack ignored everyone else as he charged at the monster in a blind rage the monster jumped over him and climbed up the side of the near by building It called down from the Roof " fool you would die but I have been charged by my mistres to not kill you see you soon hero" it laughed mockingly as it left
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Scilene watched it leave then ran over to jack."what was that about?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 am

Jack pounded the wall of the building in frustration "that was the monsterI was hunting I was so close!" he cursed in ancient Greek "Now how do I track it "
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Scilene put away her sword. "we don't" she said sternly.

Floral ran over."guys, arn't we going to go inside?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:53 am

Jake grimeinced "I think that that was the reason why it was marked check if you want but" jake points to the gathering crowed "I would like to be gone befor the cops show up ."
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 am

"then lets go." Floral muttered and grabed Jack's ear and Scilene's arm and pulled them inside.

"Hey!" Scilene complaned
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Jack roped his ear out of floral's hand and growled at her but followed anyways luckily not many people had seen them fight the monster so they did not attract much ationtion
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 pm

once they got back in they looked around. "see him?" Scilene asked
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 pm

"nope not here"jake said
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 pm

"then what do we gain from this Stop?" Floral asked utterly confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the fateless one...   Finding the fateless one... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the fateless one...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Demigods of the Future :: New York :: Central Park-
Jump to: